.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Welcome to the Moleskin Club

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

So, I may have originally made fun of the geeks of the world out there that carry a Moleskin journal with them. Now I'm taking one out for a spin - I've found out that bringing the PPC-6700 to meetings people think I'm texting and doing email (and they would be right), and something old school and offline might give off the impression I'm actually paying attention.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 10:36 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

6 Comments:

At 12/02/2007, Blogger Nick said...

...and perception is everything!

 
At 12/02/2007, Blogger bd said...

good idea.....way to win over the old folks, nice

 
At 12/03/2007, Blogger Jason Sansbury said...

I did the same thing and then they started missing my electronic notes from meetings so I get a laptop exemption.
Is the Pitino book any good?

 
At 12/03/2007, Blogger DC Curry said...

I see a "Thinkpad"...that's what i use to do all my stuff. I can't write fast enough in our meetings, haha

 
At 12/03/2007, Blogger Tony Steward said...

Beung one of those true geeks... Its spelled Moleskine (LOL) (I am such a dork)

 
At 12/03/2007, Blogger Rob Cunningham said...

ya kno, i was gonna send you one (a moleskine not a cellphone) as a joke birthday gift later this month.

but not now; you beat me to the punch...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home