.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Top Posts of 2007

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

So I did some quick recap analytics of the blog and found a few of the most read blog posts from 2007. Thought you might enjoy a quick look back or a good laugh if they're new to you:
1 - My Most Embarrasing Moment
2 - Sunday Night Announcement Video
3 - Youth Pastor Salaries
4 - Youth Ministry Hats
5 - Hotel, Hotel
6 - MySpace Session Notes
7 - Flying and Children
8 -Calling back after a text
JG

posted by Unknown @ 9:02 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 1/09/2008, Blogger April said...

I just spent a good portion of my morning reading your blog...better go get something done, the mayo video was the big hit here!! I will be sending people to watch it...Happy New Year and Be-lated Birthday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home