.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Small Group Sugar Overload

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

My friend David hosted a great small group Christmas gathering for his junior high boys - you've got to read about his classic youth ministry experiences on his blog...and of course the candy dump. also known as defeat. after eating our hearts out for 20 minutes we had to surrender to the sugary monster and throw in the towel.

I personally don't know why we gave up our goal of eating the whole thing. To be honest I heard a lot of excuses:

"David I have a headache"
"I'm allergic to sugar"
"I want to go home"
"I think my stomach is crying"
"Is C-Group over yet?"
"Can we learn about the bible now?"
"My arteries are twitching"JG

posted by Unknown @ 9:50 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home