.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Raquetball Knee

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Hmmm ... might have jacked up my knee playing racquetball this morning. Dove for a ball playing 3 guys who wanted a pickup game. When I landed on my knee, the parkay wood actually cracked. I broke the floor! Doh ... maybe my knee, too.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 9:31 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 12/06/2007, Blogger Rob Cunningham said...

ouch dude! i sprained my ankle years ago playing racquetball, so i totally feel your pain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home