.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Power Play Volume 4

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Excited to announce that the new Power Play: Volume 4 is now out at Simply Youth Ministry was released today ($16 at SYM). I'm most excited about it because I did a game called "A Hive of Spelling" is included on the disk. I'm the narrator for a spelling be, super silly, I know ... but I can't wait to see the final product.
Power Play includes 20 professionally designed, original games – ready to use, as is. Or, if you want to add your own creativity, it’s really simple because each game also comes with an editable version so questions and answers can be customized specifically to your group. You also get great looking score sheets (PDFs) for each game to make you look even better.
JG

posted by Unknown @ 2:04 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home