.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



New Camera for the Family

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Heading into the holidays, you can't not have a camera. So, we picked up another little Sony 'disposable camera' - this time it clocked in at 7MP and holds about 650 pictures on the 2GB card. Should be enough for Christmas, don't you think? They seem to last about 2 years in the Griffin house ... I really want to get an SLR but don't trust myself or the kids ... not yet.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 11:49 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 12/23/2007, Blogger Heather McTaggart said...

Pray for my jealousy! I am in SERIOUS need of a new camera since they seem to last ONLY 2 months in the McTag house! Last one broken at Disneyland 2 weeks ago after purchasing in SEPTEMBER! :(

PS....I didn't break this one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home