.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Living With AIDS

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

This story was one of the other highlights from today's AIDS Summit - a courageous student living with AIDS shared her story to the crowd. Here's a clip of it, for more and a photo follow the link:
Warren's husband, Rick Warren, is the senior pastor of Saddleback Church. He is also known as the author of The New York Times best seller "The Purpose Driven Life." Speakers for the youth summit include Rick and Kay Warren and Jenna Bush, daughter of President Bush and author of "Ana's Story."

On Friday, Clementi and her brother Daniel Clementi spoke at a World AIDS Day event in Tallahassee. Tim and Tracey Dannemiller also attended.

They have also appeared on an episode of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." Clementi recently participated in PGTV's "Teen World."Even with the experience of speaking, as a teenager, it isn't always easy for Clementi to share her story with the world.

"I enjoy doing it, but the older I get it's been harder for me to go out there and speak to my peers. I know how they are," Clementi said. "I didn't want my mom going to my high school (to speak) because I was scared of the ignorance," she said.
JG

posted by Unknown @ 10:36 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 12/02/2007, Blogger Allison Murray said...

hands down my favorite part as well.
Such a rad girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home