.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Ratatouille for Dinner Tomorrow

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Just picked up the ingredients for ratatouille - it is a peasant dish from long ago recently featured in my kid's new favorite movie from Pixar. What's fun about it is they asked for it for dinner in real life after watching the DVD last night as a family. Apparently what was true about the ingredients back then (super cheap) is still true today. I picked up most of what I needed for about $7.

I'm following this receipe, and I'll try to serve it like they did in the movie. Should be fun ...

JG

posted by Unknown @ 11:26 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home