.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Humility Always Wins

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Reading my devotions this week one thing continues to stand out - the principle of humility. I've decided I need to repeat these statements a few times each day until I get it - and I've got a feeling I'll be doing that for a while.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 6:48 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

3 Comments:

At 11/12/2007, Blogger Julie Hibbard said...

One thing for sure...you never have to be humble about being THE BEST DANG BLOGGER ON EARTH! You amaze me and keep me in reading material all week! Great stuff!! Keep up the good work...and be PROUD!
:)

 
At 11/13/2007, Blogger Pastor Kevin said...

I always remember what Patrick Morley once said: "Even when you're right, you're wrong if you're not humble!". Been working on that one for years myself :)

 
At 11/13/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"There are two types of people, those who are humble, and those who will be."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home