.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Gamerscore of 14,000

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

My kids are getting better at videogames than I am. Thanks to them playing Screwjumper and Bionicle Heroes, our Xbox 360 Gamerscore just crossed 14,000 this morning. Yes!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 2:42 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 11/26/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JG,

Wait until they start out racing you on dirt bikes. My 7 yr old is off and running and my 2 year old just got his first dirt bike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home