.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Out for some Fresh Air

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

So we have this amazing air filter that keeps the air in the house fresh and clean on a regular basis - and we've had it going non-stop since all of the fires broke out here in the OC. They even closed the schools tomorrow because of the terrible air quaility (I understand we're pretty much like 1800's coal miners).

So tonight I took it apart to clean it, and thought this picture was fantastic. Probably looks like my lungs right now, right? Yikes.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 9:48 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 10/25/2007, Blogger Nick said...

JG...I feel for you guys and of course I am praying that everything gets under control soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home