.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



More Student Zone Updates

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

It's been an exciting week here on campus - there's been a ton of progress on the Student Zone in the past couple of weeks. See pictures and more of it here on the ETV (Extending the Vision) blog. I've just updated it today with a bunch of new posts!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 3:54 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 10/06/2007, Blogger Ange said...

This looks sooo amazing. Would it be wrong if I said I wanted to get involved w/ high schoolers so I could hang out in the new building??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home