.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Free Innovate Conference

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

I'm struck by how influential Granger Community Church is - I love that place! I've got some great friends that are members there, and I'm getting to know some of the staff over time, too. I used to live just a few miles north and would pop in from time to time to get refreshed and refuled to jump back into youth ministry.

Well, right now I'm watching the web version of Granger's Innovate Conference, and I strongly suggest you do, too. So awesome!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 4:20 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home