.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Found Jesus and Colorblindness on the Same Day

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

As part of the ordination process my brother gave his testimony. My favorite part was him talking about kneeling down beside the green couch and praying to receive Christ. He then said that sadly he also then found out that the green couch was actually yellow and he was colorblind, too.

So he found Jesus and found out about colorblindess on the same day.

SSSoooooo funny. I'm proud of him. What a great older brother. And I love being with family and meeting nephews and nieces I've either a) never met before, or b) its been years since I saw them because we live so far away.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 9:51 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home