.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Free Music? And It's Legal!

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Terrible name. Cool idea.

This new site opened today to much fanfare, enabling you to download songs legally and for free. I would say it's working, because the site is so slow it's killing me. The only bummer is that you can't burn them to CD and they don't work in what I primarily use to play music - iTunes and my iPod.

But good enough - the price is sure right!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 1:51 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 9/17/2007, Blogger Corey Mann said...

I was listening to a stand up comedy cd from Patton Oswalt and thought of you today. He talks about if he had a time machine, he would go back and kill George Lucas with a shovel.
It was funny....little "blue"...

 
At 9/17/2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh that's awesome! JG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home