.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Video Game Review: Pac Man Championship Edition

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

This is a great game - classic PacMan gameplay but on some serious steroids. Not just because the game gets a graphical overhaul and some HD polish, but because it's just plain fun. Who knew a concept from 20 years ago would play so well to this day? The challenges are difficult, the achievements are worth unlocking and the control is near perfect. A solid game, just a tad bit overpriced at $10 - should have been $5 since it's pretty short. A-

JG







posted by Unknown @ 10:46 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 7/27/2007, Blogger Nuttster said...

I LOVE this game. Very addictive. I agree on the price, though - I held off buying it for weeks because I didn't think it should cost more than $5 - but I finally broke the other week; I was playing the demo way too much and was dying to sink my teeth into the full game. Very, very cool game. The driving background beat just makes it for me, I think - it creates an environment of tension and urgency that completely sucks me in.

 
At 7/28/2007, Blogger Nuttster said...

By the way ... I'm bitter with you every time I play this game now ... it keeps reminding me that you have a higher score than I do. Dumb leaderboards making me feel irritated ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home