.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Major Typo

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Don't know if you've ever had typos or had something go to print that wasn't quite perfect... well, here's mine from the Student Leadership Conference notebooks last week. Lovely!

JG






posted by Unknown @ 11:35 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

3 Comments:

At 7/20/2007, Blogger Tony Steward said...

My wife worked at one of those free real estate catalog places once and they had a typo on a house listing, the correct version was supposed to say, "20ft wrap around deck". Just use your imagination on how that one got screwed up, so funny (except how they treated the person that did it accidently...)

 
At 7/20/2007, Blogger Rob Cunningham said...

one of my best typos from back in newspaper days:

writing a college editorial that said the golden rule tells us to do unto others as they do unto us.

there are far, far, far too many other typos to remember from my daily newspaper years. i'm sure i'll dream of some tonight.

 
At 7/21/2007, Blogger Nick said...

Since I am volunteering at a new church plant, my day job is publications for a presbyterian church, so I do my share of typos, and no offense to the Presbys, but they act like its the end of the world or something. The good news is I don't get in trouble do to the whole, God has preordained everything or something like that, I just say its Calvanistic. It looks like you can blame yours on Joy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home