.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Cell Phone Shootout

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

We played cell phone shootout tonight at The Promise - the game where we post my phone number on the screen and the first person to call in wins a free gift. Then we put a spin on it a few minutes later, asking the crowd for the first text message of any kind to my phone. We've got 1,200 people here ... and I just about crashed my phone with 55 calls and 73 text messages in like 2 minutes.

SO fun ... hopefully someone will bring me the java chip frappachino I joked about on stage. Hold on, just got another text. 74.

JG



posted by Unknown @ 8:25 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home