.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Panera Bread Responds

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Impressed ... very impressed! Panera Bread called me today - I sent them the link to my blog about my bummer of a sandwich the other day. Talked to a very nice lady, they are a) working to correct the problem and b) want to send me a free lunch pass.

Encouraging. This is great to see a company respond personally and so quickly. Bravo Panera Bread!

note: edited at the request of Panera Bread

JG



posted by Unknown @ 1:52 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 4/20/2007, Blogger Insured Asset Solutions said...

I have always had positive experiences with Panera. Their growing towards the corporate edge, but keeping the values and customer service traits of a small mom and pop shop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home