.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Cool Part of My Job - ETV Blog

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

My job is growing just a bit - I'm going to start helping out with Saddleback's Student Zone blog in the very near future, and I think it's going to be pretty cool. Basically, part of my job will be to raise the visibility of the Extending the Vision campaign to 5 key areas of our church. Here's the groups, I'll outline my full plan in the coming days, and be sure to post on this blog the current learnings, new directions and things that worked or bombed.
JG



posted by Unknown @ 8:04 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 4/25/2007, Blogger Brent said...

MEIER?

 
At 4/25/2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Hahhahah ... it (thankfully) isn't an acrostic!

JG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home