.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



All of the Student Zone Steel is In!

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

The Student Zone skeleton is done! Here's a pic I took last night, and you can also check out the Extending the Vision blog for more ... daily updates I'll be helping write in the near future. Fun!

JG



posted by Unknown @ 10:04 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 4/24/2007, Blogger Nick said...

That is so awesome for you guys! I am excited for you. I checked out the blog on the link...the next time I am out there it will all look so different.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home