.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



RIP Ektelon o3

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

After many, many racquetball games since I got it this past June, my sweet o3 Ektelon Red is about to enter a new chapter in it's illustrious life: the trash compactor. After a few games this morning, I noticed it was pretty severely cracked and then finally it completely split apart. Farewell, my good friend. Unless your still under warranty, and in that case I'll meet your twin brother very soon.

JG



posted by Unknown @ 9:19 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home