.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



An iTunes Run: Volume

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Made a quick run for some new songs on iTunes this morning. Was in kind of a classic mood, I guess? Here's the list:
JG



posted by Unknown @ 9:15 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 3/20/2007, Blogger Julie Hibbard said...

I saw Chicago at a Cal State Fullerton Alumni fund raising event last month...they were AMAZING! All those horn players...incredible! They have SO many great songs!
I saw Journey in 1980 with Black Sabbath and Cheap Trick. Yeah, you don't get those days back! Ask Allison to tell you my sweeeet Journey story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home