.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Chris Sligh Visits the Blog!

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Natalie got to go up to American Idol this week in Hollywood, even scored some backstage passes with her mom. So cool ... hahahaha, I need to preach on envy soon ... she just called to tell me the whole story. Anyhow, apparently, Idol favorite Chris Sligh has been on the blog before and knew about the love from all of us here in the OC.

Chris, here's some free advice from one brother to another:
JG



posted by Unknown @ 10:22 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 3/23/2007, Blogger Rob Cunningham said...

just checked natalie's blog. can't believe she hasn't posted about american idol yet.

 
At 3/26/2007, Blogger Sheila said...

Hey Josh, (I don't know what to call you now!) I don't think Chris Sligh will win, BUT he IS good. I don't know WHO will win with the voters we've got. Like, why is SANJAYA still in? I CANT BELIEVE IT! Okay, TTYL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home