.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Stuff from my Friends' Blogs: Volume 16

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Here's my weekly roundup of notable posts from my friends in the blog world.
JG

posted by Joshua Griffin @ 8:30 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 2/24/2007, Blogger Tony Steward said...

Yeah, I made it!

 
At 2/24/2007, Blogger Josh(ua) Treece said...

I didn't exactly GET my car broken into. That sounds like I hired someone to do it. I think it's more like Ben Franklin DIDN'T break into my car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home