.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Small Group Post-Conference Plan

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

I've been enjoying emceeing the Small Groups Conference here at Saddleback this week, they crowd has been really enjoying themselves and the speakers have been fantastic. I'm planning on putting in some of my notes from the speakers here on the blog in the next day or so. One thing I am impressed with is the post-conference strategy, a plan to "huddle up" after the event, find a mentor and connect about learnings.

If you don't have a youth ministry community, find it today ...

JG

posted by Unknown @ 8:41 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2007, Blogger scott aughtmon said...

Hey Josh,

My name's Scott Aughtmon. I'm a youth planter and used to be a youth pastor. I had a question for you, but I couldn't find your email here.

Could you email me when you get a chance?

scott.aughtmon AT gmail

Thanks!

 
At 2/22/2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Just shot you a note! JG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home