.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



The Price is Wrong: Episode 1

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!



I was on Price is Right a couple of years ago ... didn't do so well.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 2:18 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 2/16/2007, Blogger Stevan said...

that's all you're going to show us, Josh?!

what gives?

PS - ever consider migrating to a WordPress site instead of Blogger?

 
At 2/17/2007, Blogger Abram and Sarah said...

Dude, that is awesome.

My name is Abram and I met you at PDYM SLC. (Our students really liked you.) I made it to the final round of 3 in Fields's Simon Says, and then he realized I was 27 and kicked me out so a high school student could win, but not until Fields had said, "Simon says, lick his face." Of course, being ultra-competitive, I did.

I read your blog quite a bit--very good stuff! Thanks for putting it out. I have it bookmarked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home