.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Blogging About NYMC

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Noticing a serious jump in traffic to the blog these days, and thought the new friends from the recent conference would enjoy reading some related blogs as well. Kurt Johnston has some great thoughts about the event, if you are thinking about adding some blogs to your bookmarks make sure his is above the fold. Here's a clip from this thoughts:
- Virtually every guy on Saddleback's student ministries team has a 'soul patch'. I've never really noticed this, but it was pointed out by several different people I met at the conference. I'd shave mine, but it's just about the only hair I have left.

- 'No Ringy....No Dingy!' Lakita Garth's catchy phrase for abstinence. I'm telling you....after five days away from my wife I'm very glad I have a ringy!

- I am officially done with trying to be cool. I don't know what that means, exactly, but at 41 and having been at yet another youth worker event filled with twenty somethings who truly are cool, I think my time of trying is over.
Also Allison Hibbard posted a few pictures of the Hotel, Hotel shooting we did the other day, kinda a "making the movie" sorta post, which I like. Mike Lovato had an interesting moment he shares, too. And new friend JrHiGuy had some good times, too. Cool ...

JG

posted by Unknown @ 9:14 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 2/14/2007, Blogger Mark E. Eades said...

Wow! Thx for the link and the great times. My wife and I had an incredable time and really got a chance to get to know a lot of people

 

Post a Comment

<< Home