.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



American Idol Reminder

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Just got this email from ChrisSlighFans.com, of which I am a subscriber:
We want to keep Chris in the competition, so its important that you vote to keep him alive TONIGHT!!!!!

Lets get those votes in people

VOTE FOR CHRIS VOTE FOR CHRIS
More true words have never been spoken.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 10:15 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 2/27/2007, Blogger Brian Cooper said...

Hey Josh did you know that Chris supposedly (sp?) went to Bob Jones University? I read about it over on the Fighting Fundamental Forums! I too am a real big Chris Sligh fan.. I hope to see him go along ways, although I think the girls are going to be hard to beat. At least from last week performances.

Take Care,

Brian Cooper
From Kalamazoo, MI

 

Post a Comment

<< Home