.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



"The Other Door"

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Is it just me, or is the funniest moment on American Idol this season when the judges tell frustrated exiting contestants to 'use the other door?' I die every time it happens.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 2:21 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

3 Comments:

At 1/19/2007, Blogger NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I would agree. I laugh pretty hard everytime until I stopped to realize that upon exiting a room I too whould try to open the door on the left first. But I appreciate Simon saying "other door"

 
At 1/19/2007, Blogger Matt said...

oh you are not alone. I laugh every time I see it as well...and the funny thing is, it happened in both cities! Also it seems the "talent" is even worse this season, i almost feel ashamed to laugh at it...wait no, I'm okay with it now!

 
At 1/19/2007, Blogger Leigh Sarti said...

the door in Minnesota was particularly funny and it was a nice green color. Can't wait for more American IDol door humor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home