.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



How Many Paper Towels Do You Use?

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

I use 4-5, then make sure to use one of them to open the bathroom door when I leave, too.

JG

posted by Joshua Griffin @ 2:34 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

8 Comments:

At 1/24/2007, Blogger Brent said...

Such a waste. You're ruining the environment!

I use 2-3, maybe more if they're small.

 
At 1/24/2007, Blogger Dana Kidder said...

2, and thanks for asking, nothing is too personal on this blog is it.

 
At 1/24/2007, Blogger Jake Rutenbar said...

Griff, how many paper towels do you use to hold up your skirt? A paper towel for the door...Why not admit to using moisturizer. Do you have no good buddies in life to help you with these things.

The only time to even wash your hands in the bathroom is if you happen to get a little poo on your hand...that's all.

In those situations, I use 30 paper towels.

 
At 1/24/2007, Blogger Joshua Griffin said...

I guess that happens more than you might imagine then ... JG

 
At 1/24/2007, Blogger P-Rob said...

I don't use towls. I use towels. Maybe I should have sent ya a dictionary for your birthday... :)

 
At 1/24/2007, Blogger Joshua Griffin said...

Anything for my birthday would have been nice, actually.

JG

 
At 1/25/2007, Anonymous Chris said...

1 for the DOOR?? HHAHA!

 
At 1/26/2007, Blogger MJ said...

2 and one for the door also! so 3 in all DON'T BE AFRAID JOSH! you are not alone!! by the way Jake TOTALLY ripped off a George Carlin bit with his "washing your hands when you get poo on them" line

 

Post a Comment

<< Home