.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Stuff From My Friend's Blogs: Volume 10

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Time for another edition of links to my friends' blogs that are noteworthy this week. Could be funny, could be sad, could be downright odd or disturbing. Enjoy!
JG

posted by Unknown @ 6:35 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 12/12/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man...I didn't make. I must try harder.

 
At 12/13/2006, Blogger NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I'm back on the charts hip hip hooray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home