.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Saddleback on Fox

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Just finished watching the Saddleback service on Fox - and went to a grand total five of them live this weekend, too. You can catch the service on Fox News all tonight and tomorrow, so be sure to watch for the man in the street videos, because that's me! All 1.335 seconds ... I know, my mom called and told me that was how long I was on national television. How fun ...

Merry Christmas!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 12:20 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 12/27/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh and I caught part of it and it just happened to be a part with you in it!! We were all excited to see someone we knew on tv...you did great and those were some great answers...some a little crazy...did you get a chance to talk more to some of those people...it seemed to be such an easy opportunity...GREAT JOB!! Rick did good too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home