.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Rob Has a Mohawk

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Usually I would save this for my "Stuff from My Friend's Blogs" post at the end of the week, but this one is so priceless I can't resist posting it early. Rob has a Mohawk. Love it!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 11:06 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

3 Comments:

At 12/22/2006, Blogger Jon V. said...

Long live the Mohawk

 
At 12/22/2006, Blogger Rob Cunningham said...

Thanks for the blog love, Griff. In this latest incarnation, me=hot is true. :)

 
At 12/22/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Of course! You are BEAUTIFUL!

JG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home