.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Rick Warren's Next Book

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Lots of people have asked about Rick's next book, and the OC Register today published an interview with Rick where he talks about the project. Looking forward to it for sure!

Q: When will we see your next book?

In January, both Kay and I will begin working on new books. I'm going to update and revise "The Purpose-Driven Church," which I wrote in 1995 ... for pastors. I'm revising it, and we're going to write the new one for the average member of the church, the everyman and everywoman. (It will be about) what is my role in my congregation? And I'm going to put it in a 40-day format like "The Purpose-Driven Life." Kay is going to be writing a new book, too, on surrender. Surrendering my plans in life for God's plans.
JG

posted by Unknown @ 5:51 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home