.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Our First Family Christmas

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

We didn't get on a plane this year - we aren't driving anywhere for the holidays.

In fact, this is the first year we haven't traveled somewhere for the holidays ... well, I guess, ever! This is the real classic Christmas for us - from the red brick fireplace with 4 stockings, a Christmas tree with piles of inexpensive yet thoughtful gifts underneath, bikes for the boys and a play kitchen for the girl.

And yes, in case you're wondering - I put the bikes together myself. I feel it's kinda a rite of passage for a father of boys (read: I'm too cheap to spring for the $25 assembly fee). I just made that up tonight, but I like it ...

Christmas Eve ... actually Christmas Day, now ... 12:45 AM and Santa's getting tired. Merry Christmas from the Griffins!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 12:30 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 12/25/2006, Blogger Brent said...

Merry Christmas to the Griffins!

 
At 12/27/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post brought tears to my eyes!! I can't believe that you have never spent a Christmas at home before!! That is so awesome that this was your first year and to top it off you have a completed family to boot!! Congrats to you guys and I hope you had a great Christmas morning!! Happy Birthday early too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home