.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Lazy Tuesday

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

This is going to be a journey. Teaching kids how to ride a bike, even with training wheels, is quite difficult. You don't think about it anymore, but all of that coordination doesn't come easy to a 3-year-old. Not to mention them being deathly afraid of cars.

Today was a sweet veg day, just hanging out around the house after returning a few items, breakfast at Denny's and buying Rainbow Six for the 360. I'll enjoy that late tonight with a hot plate of leftovers.

Life is good ... and I just introduced my family to High School Musical Tonight, too. May have been a mistake - I can't get "Get Your Head in the Game" out of my head. Argh!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 11:00 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home