.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



iPod Vending Machine

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Insert credit card. It drops out a $300 iPod. I swear soon you'll be able to buy the keys to a car this way and drive off. Now wait a minute ... there's an idea ...

JG

posted by Unknown @ 11:09 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

3 Comments:

At 12/18/2006, Blogger .justin said...

where did you see this?

if it was in an airport, i've heard about this... and i think it's BRILLIANT!!!

the perfect place to make an "impulse buy" because you are bored or you've been wanting one, but haven't been able to bring yourself to pay for it.

most people travel with their laptops... oh man.

AWESOME MARKETING!!!

 
At 12/18/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

The Indy airport, yup! Genius.

JG

 
At 12/19/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen a couple of these, both in malls and airports, but I always wonder what I'd do if the ipod got stuck on the way down like bags of chips frequently do. Would I be allowed to bang and tilt the thing until my ipod finally dropped?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home