.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Stuff From My Friend's Blogs: Volume 8

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

I just realized that with Thanksgiving last week I didn't post another volume of my "favorite blog posts" from my circle of close blogger comrades. In lieu of that, I today will honor one of my favorite blogs in the world. There Is No Better Way to Spend Your Time.

A truer thing has never been said.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 11:34 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 11/28/2006, Blogger Rob Cunningham said...

I enjoyed the visit to just one blog this week. Especially her comments about her goal of being included in your weekly list. And extra especially since her post led to your post which led to my seeing your link to her blog. Which all makes sense. To me. But it's late. Much sleep I need.

 
At 11/28/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh,
This is the equivalent to a blog-Pulitzer Prize...at least in my world.
Thank you to all the people who helped me get to where I am today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home