.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Pre-School Campaign Ad

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!



You could use this with the Beyond the Yearbook series, maybe?

JG

posted by Unknown @ 1:26 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 11/15/2006, Blogger Stephanie said...

I am SO EXCITED to find you guys!!! I've tried to find you and Ang with searches before but kept getting old stuff! Congrats on your newest little one - does that make three? You can check out my blog to see my little people.
Steph (Reese)Tidwell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home