.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



My Xbox 360 Plays Movies

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

As of today, my Xbox 360 can play and download HD movies - which meanes they land in better resolution than a standard DVD and I don't have to put on clothes to go to Blockbuster or worry about kids scratching a rental disc. All this in the time it takes me to get a soda and nuke some popcorn, give or take. Microsoft today launched a whole new side of the 360 - it can do TV shows, music videos, demos, even whole games ... shoot, it can do pretty much anything except get me some Ruffles and French Onion dip.

Which sound so nice right about now.

And now I read that the promotion with Burger King has started ... they've got $3.99 Xbox 360 mini-games for sale at the resturants ... how great is that?

JG

posted by Unknown @ 11:59 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home