.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



My Boss Sounds Like Satan

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Andy is losing his voice ... he's got this demon-sounding voice today. Kinda makes me laugh. When I was walking upstairs today, I heard Nadim talking to someone, and I thought he might be selling his soul to the devil.

I ran upstairs and shouted, "Nadim, don't do it - it's not worth it!"

Then I realized it was just Andy chatting about work.

Whew.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 9:46 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

3 Comments:

At 11/28/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I thought you were talking about Doug Fields and I was going to say that according to some websites, he actually is the devil.

 
At 11/28/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Hahhaha ... JG

 
At 11/28/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please don't link to peoples bloggs who haven't posted anything since September. He doesn't deserve the credit for having a blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home