.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Final Full Day with the Grandparents

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Today was the last big family day with my parents in town - oh, they'll still be here tomorrow, but my dad and I have a date with Alex Trebec on the set of Jeopardy. Should be fun.

Started the day off at the office prepping the week, then lunch at Chuck E. Cheeses, hang out time all afternoon, a couple trips to Wal-Mart and then some Chinese take-out to enjoy during MNF. A very solid day with the family - they are few and far between (my family lives 1,096 miles away and my wife's 2,004) so we're soaking up every last minute of it.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 10:57 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home