.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Discovering My Purpose and Calling

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Just saw the article I wrote that went out in Rick Warren's Ministry Toolbox from Pastors.com. It's adapted from something I wrote for Simply a while ago ... always fun remembering your youth ministry journey. Here's an excerpt:

God was good; he helped us discover what a student ministry could become. Although I don't think I've ever laughed and learned as much as I have during the weeks of PDYM, it is the philosophy that has changed my ministry forever. There is tremendous power in recognizing God's calling to the greatest mission of all – being a leader to students.


I discovered the purposes and rediscovered my calling, all in that same
moment.

Joshua Griffin

I discovered the purposes and rediscovered my calling, all in that same moment.

If you're early on in the youth ministry journey, if you're about to quit, if you're a long-term veteran looking for something more – perhaps your journey just isn't complete and discovering biblical purpose holds the answer like it did for me.

Hang in there.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 8:09 AM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 11/14/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great article, so true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home