.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Trader Joe's Salt and Vinegar Chips

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

So the same people that hooked us up with Pirate Booty last month gave us a new taste experience today - Trader Joes Salt & Vinegar Chips. Amazing ... my wife is in love with this flavor, and while I enjoy it, I'm not sure you're supposed to wince when you eat something, unless its a contraction from your heart because of the grease. So delicious! An entire bag gone in one day ... and almost half before I even got home. Not that that should be a surprise, if someone hands me anything and expects it to make it home ... well, that's just a rookie move. Thanks to Wendy and Kevin!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 10:23 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home