.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



I Met Matthew McNutt!

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Here's who I think should win The Biggest Loser. Actually, youth pastor Matthew McNutt isn't able to have pictures of his new body posted on the internet just yet - you have to track his progress on NBC's website for the show and enjoy this modified picture taken of Fields and I with him.

He looks amazing. You will be stunned.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 3:24 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 10/08/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a stellar bit of digital editting! lol I love it! Dude, when I'm finally allowed to post current photos, I'm so putting the original on my MySpace! ALL my friends will be jealous (my friends are all either youth pastors or star wars geeks!)! Although, you didn't have to make the green blog THAT big ... people will think I've put on weight!!! ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home