.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



I Ditched some Friends for Steak

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

So tonight I was presented with a terrible choice.

I was going to meet some great friends for some BBQ just down the street. It would be fun, I love the company but I was probably going to have to pay my own bill. Sounds delicious. The other option is to go to Flemings with other great friends and they would foot the bill for a $36 steak. How terrible is this choice?

What would you do?

I have several weaknesses - three of which are steak, pleasing people and a free lunch. All could not win this go round. This was an either or - I could dissapoint my pallete with BBQ I had to pay for or dissapoint my friends and enjoy the most expensive piece of meat I have ever eaten.

I am a terrible person.

JG

posted by Unknown @ 8:28 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2006, Blogger Allison said...

a) I was very hurt when you stood us up. We probably would have picked up the tab. Too bad for you.

b) Also too bad for you because that meal could be my next "Favorite Restaurant"...and you could have been mentioned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home