.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



Greatest Party Invitation Ever

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!


I'm pretty sure these are the sweetest party invitations I've ever received. For sure this will only matter to LOST fans, but seriously, how awesome is this? Can't wait to go to Allison's birthday!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 1:43 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

3 Comments:

At 10/03/2006, Blogger NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I sat and stared at mine for the first 30 min today at work. THEY ARE RAD!

 
At 10/03/2006, Blogger Dez said...

Those are quite simply beyond awesome!!!

 
At 10/03/2006, Blogger Allison said...

My favorite part was putting PETER on yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home