.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



My Blog Friends Weekly Update

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

Every week's end I post a little rundown of some of my blog friends' highlights. This week is interesting, many of them are on a PEACE trip to Kenya or away at 1 of 3 summer camps. But, there is still plenty of online reading goodnesss. Here's the best of the best:
JG

posted by Unknown @ 2:16 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 8/13/2006, Blogger Swanny said...

I never thought I would make the blog highlights but somehow I did. I think it was just the pictures that put me in though.

 
At 8/14/2006, Blogger Ken Leslie said...

I must admit, I am in the same boat. Josh--You must really know how to manage your time to blog like you do AND read other's blogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home