.




Change the channel: Blog | MySpace | YouTube | My 360's Blog | Facebook | YouthMinistry.com | SimplyYouthMinistry.com

 



The Ektelon o3 Red

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to DownloadYouthMinistry.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!


Well, this is going to be fun. Just managed to land this sweet new racquet on eBay for a stunning $98. It's not too often I get a new toy - I've been trying to get it for under $100 for the past 2 months, keeping my small amount of funboy savings ready for such a moment as this. The retail is $199 and I've seen it going for as low as $125.

In short, this is a moment I've been waiting for since Father's Day. Sweet!

JG

posted by Unknown @ 10:42 PM |

SimplyJosh.com has now moved to MoreThanDodgeball.com - follow this link to visit the new site with new posts everyday!

2 Comments:

At 8/09/2006, Blogger Jason Pogue said...

JG-

It wont matter what racket you get, you are going down! By the way, havent seen you blogging about your losses lately!

Pogue

 
At 8/10/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Bring it on ... I think we split the last set 2-2, with me winning the mini-finale. But who's counting? JG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home